Miami, Florida
1.8
Additional Fees

Office manager is horrible.Mrs.

Brenda is unprofessional and unethical and should be fired as soon as possible we had doubts from the very start moving into this property because of the constant run arounds and foolishness she took us through week after week before we could move in. She stole our money and now after about 6months we've wised up. However now she's trying to evict us for no reason at after she refused to take out rent for the past couple of months were a small struggling family living in a mold infested poorly kept apartment where it appears blood is coming down the wall in our living. They sneek into your apartment and leave you blank notices with no name or reason for entering your rental.

Even after verbally giving us an eviction each time we try to communicate with her she rude and refuses to give us anything in writing instead insisting we pay her more and more fees.We feel like she trying to extort money from our already financially tight family.

Review about: Royal Properties Manager.

Had an Experience with Royal Properties?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion